Thành viên mới
In the 1970s, the Malaysian economy based mainly on mining and agriculture began to shift towards a more multi-sectoral economy. Since the 1980s, the industrial sector, with high levels of investment, led the nation's growth. After the 1997 Asian financial crisis, the Malaysian economy recovered earlier than its neighbors, and since then has recovered from pre-crisis levels with per capita GDP of $ 14,800. Economic inequality exists between different ethnic groups; the Chinese make up about one-third of the population but account for 70% of the country's market capitalization. Shipping from Malaysia to Vietnam
Pick up from 0.1 kg or more to Malaysia. There are many services and rates to give customers the freedom to choose.
- Shipping by DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT
* In particular, Ha Thien Express also has additional shipping services:
- portable services. - LCL, FCL by sea.
Shipping from Malaysia to Vietnam is also equal to the time from Vietnam to Malaysia, with only 2-4 working days and delivery to customers. Shipping service from Malaysia to Vietnam with the calculation as follows: As well as the calculation of goods from Vietnam to Malaysia, shipped from Malaysia to Vietnam according to the carrier's regulations.
- For heavy, compact cargo, the kilograms shall be calculated.
- For bulky goods, the size is as follows: length x width x height divided by 5000. After the box is completed, calculated in two ways, the number of kg calculated by weight and kg in cubic meters. Compare the largest number of kilograms to calculate the shipping price. In addition, when goods return to Vietnam, there will be taxes (if any) arise. The tax will be based on the imported goods and the value of the goods. All details please contact with our company.
HA THIEN GALAXY EXPRESS CO., LTD
Add: 85 Nguyễn Hữu Cầu, Tân Định Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: +84.938 696 121 (Zalo)